Monday, November 12, 2007

Technology in the Fast Lane

I never thought I would know and accomplish as much as I did in these last two weeks! I feel like I went from 10 mph to 90 mph in the blink of an eye, all without a crash helmet! I'm just loving this blog thing, to the point I have to pull myself away from it to concentrate on my other work. I made the mistake of showing my kids how to make a meez, so now they're distracted by the new technology I'm learning too! I find myself following a sort of routine now, checking all the new sites: TEAM, TEAM Wiki, QuickTopic, gmail, blogger, delicious, etc., as I go about my day. I should have bought a more fashionable case for my laptop, instead of the functional backpack, because it goes everywhere with me now. Maybe I should have went with the smaller screen version to save on the weight, since my back has been protesting lately! My new headphones are a blast, I feel like a pilot as I sit in front of my computer all plugged in and ready to Marratech! Anyway, I looovvvveee all the new technology I'm learning, and I'm sharing it at the very least with my family at this point, and can't wait to turn this new knowledge into extraordinary library lessons someday. After all, I'm the new generation of 21st century teacher-librarians!

No comments: